James Wellbeloved Junior Large Breed – Lamb & Rice is free from artificial additives such as colourings, flavourings and preservatives, as well as steering clear from ingredients known to exacerbate allergic reactions. By also using just one source of valuable animal protein and hearty, natural ingredients, this complete dry food can help avoid unpleasant reactions.
James Wellbeloved Junior Large Breed – Lamb & Rice is a complete, balanced dry food for older puppies that is designed to meet all of your dog’s physiological needs:
- Lamb provides valuable protein in a highly-digestible form.
- Barley is full of fibre to help digestion, as well as natural carbohydrate.
- Natural Seaweed is a valuable source of iodine, as well as rare trace elements and natural gums, all of which can improve digestion.
- Alfalfa provides beta-carotene, a natural antioxidant to help neutralise free radicals, as well as dietary fibre and trace minerals.
- Sugar Beet is great for the intestines, as it is packed full of natural dietary fibre.
- Yucca Extract can help reduce stool odour.
- Linseed acts as a source of omega fatty acids, for radiant skin and gleaming fur.
James Wellbeloved Junior Large Breed – Lamb & Rice prides itself on being free from a number of ingredients that are known to exacerbate the unpleasant symptoms of allergy and intolerance, including beef, wheat, wheat gluten, pork, soya, egg products and dairy products.Ingredients:
Rice, lamb meal, ground whole barley, pea protein, lamb fat, whole linseed, lamb gravy, sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, natural seaweed, sodium chloride, omega oil supplement, chicory extract, potassium chloride, parsley, nettle, calcium carbonate, glucosamine, chondroitin, yucca extract
Minimum levels: Lamb (26%), rice (26%), barley (14%), linseed (3%), lamb gravy (2%), alfalfa (1%), seaweed (0.5%), yucca extract (0.02%), chicory extract (0.2%), glucosamine (0.02%), chondroitin (0.02%), parsley (0.1%), nettle (0.1%).
Additives per kg:
Antioxidants: E306/natural antioxidant (165mg).
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A (16.500 IU), E671/Vitamin D3 (2,475 IU).
Trace elements: E1/iron (40mg), E2/iodine (2mg), E4/copper (5mg), E5/manganese (25mg), E6/zinc (100mg), E8/selenium (0.2mg).
|omega-3 fats||1.4 %|
|omega-6 fats||1.3 %|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||200.0 mg|