Applaws Dog Puppy Chicken Large Breed,
Applaws dry dog food provides your dog with a protein-rich meat diet with 75% chicken, 25% vegetables and natural extracts. Our dry dog food is a natural complete pet food specially formulated for the health and wellbeing of large breed puppies. Applaws is enriched with natural DHA and EPA extracts from salmon oil. These are considered to be one of the single most vital nutrients in the functioning of the brain, nervous system and cognitive development in puppies.
100% grain free, Applaws is low in carbohydrate and rich in meat protein encouraging the development of lean muscle tissue helping to keep your dog at a healthy weight. Many dry dog foods contain high levels of grains and cereals such as wheat, sorghum, barley rice and corn, all a major source of carbohydrate which can be difficult for dogs to digest. Surplus carbohydrates can cause stress to vital organs, weight gain and the development of dietary allergies.
Our dry dog food is rich in natural Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, which help to nourish your dog’s coat to produce a stunning silky appearance whilst maintaining healthy skin texture. Applaws also contains a natural pre-biotic and active pro-biotic which may encourage the presence of protective and friendly bacteria in the gut to support a healthy immune system.
Applaws dry dog food is made with only the health and well-being of your dog in mind. We use only the freshest natural ingredients to create Applaws and all our products are completely free from artificial additives, hard-to-digest fillers, harmful additives or meat by-products, sweeteners and colourings.
• Made with 75% free run Chicken, 25% vegetables and natural extracts
• Low in carbohydrate – 100% grain and cereal free
• Enriched with natural DHA and EPA extracts – Essential in cognitive development for puppies
• Contains Pre-biotic to helping promote a healthy immune system
• Active Pro-biotic encourages beneficial gut flora
• Natural source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for a healthy coat and skin
• Naturally hypoallergenic
• Developed with veterinarians
• Re-sealable packaging